Friday, March 12, 2010

Many...Many....Many Thanks!

Before we left for WI, I personally thanked many of you and will make more personal contacts when we return. But this post is way overdue and I apologize it has taken me so long to get our daily schedule in order to sit down. THANK YOU to everyone that helped to raise money for our most recent trips to IL for Aaron's ABR evaluation/training and currently to WI for HBOT. NONE of this would happen without your support.

A special thanks to the best aunties in the world. My sister-in-law and my aunt organized a benefit in our home town of Fort Wayne raising $1250, and the committee in Indy raised about $500 with our first Beauty Day fundraiser that we plan to repeat in August.

From what I hear, there are more fundraisers being planned while we are away and for that we are so truly grateful. Please continue to visit this blog for more updates to come. GOD bless you for all of your hard work and support. We love you and praise God that we have you as friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment