Monday, March 29, 2010

Aaron is Rolling!!

I'm afraid to get too excited but Aaron is rolling! This is the first step in mobility and we made it! We have done 400 manual and 1152 machine hours of ABR. In addition, we just got back from WI for 37 dives in a hard chamber, about 5 months of G-Therapy, about a dozen Feldenkrais sessions, and 20 Anat Baniel intensives. I mention all of these because I feel that all have played a part in getting us to this point. Like I have said before, none of these therapies are any type of "majic cure". Just like traditional therapies, they all have their specialities and strengths. I think he is also at the first stage of crawling like this little boy in this case study. I tried several times to post the videos but they just took too long so here are the links to Aaron Rolling I and Aaron Rolling II. Enjoy the videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment